Saturday, June 11, 2011

Photos...finally! And Update!

I have been MIA from the blog for a while as I didn't have a USB connection, but thankfully I now do! After much consideration, I decided to buy a netbook - mainly for the purpose of storing my photos and organizing them in present time, instead of months from now when I will begin to look at the photos and wonder, "Where was that?". 

I've updated the Manchester/Liverpool, York and Lake District posts with photos so you can see what I've been up to.  I still have quite a few posts to catch up on though - eek!

Here's a quick update on where we've been, where we are and where we are going.  Since the Lake District Post, we have been to Scotland (Edinburgh, Eastern Highlands, Western Highlands, Oban), Northern Ireland (Belfast, Giants Causeway, Derry) and Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Killarney, Cork, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Blarney).  I can't wait to share our adventures with you.  We are currently in Nantwich resting up. While here, our plan was to tentatively organize the next four weeks of our trip exploring mainly Eastern Europe.  Well, I was Internet surfing our first night here and came across a deal too good to pass up.  We are pushing back our Eastern Europe plans by a week so we can go to Crete, Greece!!  We originally planned to do all of Greece around August and we will still go back then to do some island hopping, but for £79 for airfare, flight and transfers to Crete... I could not say no to that!  Can you believe that - for about $150 CDN, we have a flight, hotel and transfers from Manchester, England to Crete, Greece!?  Can somebody pinch me...in disbelief!

We leave tomorrow for Crete for 7 days, then we're back in Nantwich for 2 nights and then off to Paris.  We have a rough plan for Eastern Europe that will take us right up to our Running of the Bulls plans in Spain for July 11th.  Living a really tough life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment