Saturday, December 3, 2011

South Africa - Cape Town


After my safari ended in Johannesburg, I flew to Cape Town for my shark dive.  Unfortunately, due to high winds, my shark dive was cancelled.  I now had a free day to explore beautiful Cape Town.

Cape Town is beyond rich in history and beauty.  I had a great time driving along the scenic coastline (Camps Bay, Clifton, Bantry Bay, Sea Point, Three Anchor Bay) and stopping at some points along the way to enjoy the beautiful water and view, I loved exploring the shops at the Waterfront, looking up at Table Mountain which was covered in cloud the entire time I was there and checking out the main city streets.

Here are some pics from my day in Cape Town (one day was definitely not enough!).






 
 Next stop – Brisbane, Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment